Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




I thought I would try this link-up again. Even if you don't have a What I'm Loving post today, please leave a link to your blog below, I'd love to say hi! :)

I'm loving...

THAT IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!! I went to the Rangers Opening Day last Monday. And Opening Night on Tuesday. I'm possibly going again this week on Thursday. And Friday. And Saturday. I refuse to admit I have a problem. :)


I love tailgating with friends!
Some of my favorite people are in these pictures


My baseball peeps
View from my season ticket holder seat this year (I have a 20 pack)
My friend Aaron had an extra ticket for Opening Night and he was sweet enough to invite me!
Our view Opening Night, not too bad! :)
Always good to see my friend Felicia!
I'm loving...

My Sunday School class. I cannot express enough how much these sweet people mean to me. They have welcomed me and accepted me. The ladies in my class are participating in a Secret Sister gift exchange this month and my secret sister is awesome! These are the gifts I've received so far (she knows me so well!!) :) BTW, those Hersey kisses have caramel in them. Best. Candy. Ever. Where have they been my whole life?



I'm loving...

My flex days off work. I'm usually out of my office by 11:30am on Fridays. It's a great time to run errands, catch up on some Netflix reading, OR go to the movies with a friend. A few weeks ago I saw Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice with my friend Bob. I didn't think the movie was that bad, BUT, that being said, I have never read the actual comics. I enjoy comic book movies, but I'm not a die-hard fan, so I can't really compare them to anything. I'm sure die-hard fans will disagree with me about this movie. I will say my biggest complaint is that the movie was 151 minutes long (that's 9,060 seconds) and Henry Cavill was shirtless FOR ONLY 15 seconds of it. COME ON. 

Me and Bob! He rocks!
I'm obviously Team Superman
For those who don't know, this is Henry Cavill, AKA, Superman. You are welcome ladies
I'm loving...

These shoes. I am NOT loving the price though, which is why they are still in the Majestic Gift Shop at the Ballpark. BUT, my birthday is next month, if anyone feels like getting me a pair. I wear a size 9. :) #NotSoSubtleHint


I'm loving...

When I'm able to have lunch with a group of friends. I recently met up at Dino's Subs with some of my awesome peeps. A fun time was had by all!



I hope to get back to having this weekly link up! Please link up below! :)

XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting the link up again! SUPER excited to get back in the Wednesday loop.
    YES!!! BASEBALL IS BACK!!!!!! I love all your pics.
    Thanks for all the social media connection.
    HUGS my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I want those shoes...well, with Brewers logos all over them instead. So stinkin' cute! I hope that you can get them for your birthday!

    I am super jealous that you are out of work at about 11:30 on Fridays...wish I could do that too. :\

    ReplyDelete