Thirteen Things That I'm OK About...
1. ...that after reading the book Pretty Little Liars last week, I am now on season two of the TV show on Netflix (yes, I am well aware that I have a binge watching problem). I found out after I started watching it that there are seven seasons of this silly show (and it's still on). SEVEN?! I can't stop watching now, I'm too invested. Good grief I need to find a life. Lol
2. ...to send silly snaps on Snapchat. I don't use it on a regular basis, but feel free to follow me if you want. My handle is Averyfan
3. ...that this is what I say to myself every morning when I look in the mirror
5. ...that I haven't worked on my novella/novel in almost two weeks. I do need to make time this weekend to write though
6. ...that this happened on my way home from the airport on Sunday
7. ...that I got a little giddy when my favorite Canadian actor liked a tweet of mine
8. ... that it has been one of THOSE days at work. That sound you hear is my head hitting my desk
9. ... that I'm feeling anti-social lately. I'm going to a Sunday School picnic on Saturday, but besides that, I would be perfectly okay staying home all weekend
10. ... that I love upsets during March Madness
11. ... that I have to remind myself of this from time to time
12. ... that I've had lengthy discussions with friends about brothers Rob and Chad Lowe and if they look alike or not. Some people spend hours talking about politics and how to solve the problems of the world- my friends and I discuss the Lowe brothers. Lol
|There are times when I think they look similar (especially with their facial expressions) and then there are times when I don't think they look alike at all|
What's OK with you today?