Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunes- Christmas style

I think I did this last year (or the year before last), but I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas songs for Tuesday Tunes!


White Christmas by Bing Crosby (the Bing Crosby version is my favorite, and in my opinion, the best one!) :) Christmas trivia: The song "White Christmas: is of course in the 1954 film White Christmas (starring Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye), but it was first heard in the 1942 movie Holiday Inn (with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire). 




It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams




No Place Like Home for the Holidays by Perry Como





Baby, It's Cold Outside by Dean Martin




Rocking Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee




Twist of the Magi (I Did It All For You) by Rascal Flatts and SHeDaisy




Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland




Honorable mentions:

You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas)





Christmas Time is Here (Charlie Brown Christmas song)




I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas by Gayla Peevey


2 comments:

  1. Christmastime is here is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first few songs especially make me so happy- nothing like the old time versions!

    ReplyDelete