Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving...
That I got to surprise my dad for Father's Day a few weeks ago. My flight back from Minneapolis landed in Dallas at 11:45pm. I was home by 12:30am and got up about 7:30am to drive 2.5 hours to where my folks live. I walked into my dad's church about five minutes before the service started. 


For those of you who follow me on Twitter (shameless plug to follow me on Twitter here), my dad is doing okay after having a stent put in one of the arteries in his heart. They are still monitoring it, but he said he was doing better. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes!

I'm Loving...
My friends. I know I seem to mention that every What I'm Loving Wednesday, but I really don't know what I would do without them.

I'm Loving...
That my hair stylist (shout out to Afsana!) was able to get my hair curled and looking cute after my hair cut last weekend. I was going to a concert that night so she decided to style it for me. For the record, I will NEVER be able to get it looking this cute. But hey- it looked cute that night. And it even was wavy the next day. I swear hair stylist have magic curling irons, mine never works this well.



Day two of curls (well, waves)
I'm Loving...
That after being gone for two weekends, I was finally back at my church this past weekend. And we had our yearly Big Band concert that night- I LOVE Big Band music.

Ms. Dee was the first friend I made at my church. I credit her for getting me to come back after my first visit two years ago. She made me feel so welcomed.

I'm Loving...
FroYo. I've been eating a lot of frozen yogurt lately (any plans to have a summer diet are out the window). Yes, I put gummy bears as a topping on my froyo, stop judging me.


What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment