Monday, April 19, 2010

A Somber Anniversary...

This morning I was reminded that today marked the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing. It's so hard to believe that it's been 15 years since that day. I remember I was in my junior English class when we heard the news. In a "pre- 9/11" era, it was the worst terrorist attack we had ever seen on American soil.

I wanted to honor and remember the 168 lives that were lost that day (that included 19 children). Garth Brooks made a video to his song, "The Change" by using footage of that day. I honestly don't believe anyone can watch this video without crying (so you have been warned!)

For the men, women and children who lost their lives that day, we will not forget...


Garth Brooks video: The Change from Tim Miller on Vimeo.

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment